Targeted Communications (TACO) is new for SKIP 2013-14 and serves as a means for everyone from volunteers, to branch committee members, to National Committee, to trustees, to communicate everyone and anyone else within SKIP in a targeted manner.
TACO replaces the old ‘Weekly Email’, and aims to make sure messages reach the right people, via the right channels, at the right times.
To make a TACO request, just complete the form available HERE and our secretary will make sure the message reaches who you want, how you want, when you want!
TACO – Step by Step
1.Prepare your message, and enter it in the first box!
2. Decide how often you’d like your message repeated, and when this should start and stop!
3. Tell us which platforms you want the message to reach people through- you can choose as many of these as you like, and even suggest ones that aren’t listed!
4. Tell us who you want your message to reach!
- Do you have an great fundraising event you want ALL SKIP members to know about?
- Do you have a training resource you want all volunteers this year to look at?
- Do you have a health and safety concern you want to discuss with the rest of the summer’s group leaders?
- Do you have a form that needs filled in by all branch committee members?
- Do you have a budget concern you want to share with all treasurers?
- Do you have a great fundraising idea you want to let fundraisers know about?
- Do you have an event coming up and want support from SKIP trainers?
- Do you want to collect some stories from SKIP Alumni?
- Do you have a message to share with each member of the National Committee or Trustees?
5. HIT SUBMIT!
These are just examples, but you really can share your message with absolutely anyone via TACO, and you can be sure it’ll reach them how and when you really want! Give it a go, it really is good to talk!
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding TACO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.